Fabulous Torture: FUN WEEKEND

Monday, June 16, 2014

FUN WEEKEND

Happy Monday everyone! I hope you all had a great weekend like myself. I spent it with my favorite people in the whole word,  my baby boy and my husband on the beach.
I would like to give you a heads up,  but I'll be probably posting little less (about two posts a week) for the next two weeks. Between my job, YouTube channel, blogging and my family, I'll need to find some time to start studying for my citizenship test coming up next Wednesday. I haven't even opened the book yet! I have to take the test in Jacksonville, Florida, so my family and I combined it with a short getaway over there! So when I come back I will have some extra photos for you guys.


P.S. I still will try to to do a weakly post on YouTube.

Outfit details: Skirt: HERE / Top: HERE/ Shoes: HERE / Bag: CHARMING CHARLIE/ Bracelets: FOREVER21

Thank you for reading and understanding! 
XOXO

  Follow me on INSTAGRAM/ TWITTER/ FACEBOOK/ YOUTUBE

No comments:

Popular Posts