Fabulous Torture: LEOPARD IN NATURE

Friday, June 27, 2014

LEOPARD IN NATURE

Hello everyone! I know it's been a while since my last post, but I have been in Jacksonville, Floria to take the U.S. Citizenship exam. If you follow me on FACEBOOK and TWITTER then you know I PASSED!!!
While in Jacksonville I combined it with a short getaway with my family and didn't want to do anything else but be with my family and study for the exam. Here are some pictures I took with my sweet son while in Jacksonville.
Anyways, for the ones who don't know, I'm running a BEACH BAG GIVEAWAY on my YOUTUBE channel and HERE. Please come over and enter the giveaway.



Outfit details: Dress: THE FLORIDA HOUSE (store in Pensacola) / Shoes: RIVER ISLAND via ASOS - ASOS Sale – up to 70% off/ Bracelets: EARTHBOUND TRADING

ALSO LOVE! (click to shop)

 

No comments:

Popular Posts