Fabulous Torture: GOODBYE SUMMER

Monday, August 25, 2014

GOODBYE SUMMER

 Summer is almost over, so my family and I spent most of our time at the beach and by the pool. Anayan was invited to his friend's 4th B-day swimming party at Calhoun Park. Calhoun is fun, and pretty much the only park we like to go in the summer because it's right by the beach and the slides are in the shade. Anayan had so much fun at this party!

If you like to see more photos from the party check my FACEBOOK PAGE HERE and don't forget to check back tomorrow for an amazing shoes giveaway! 


Outfit details:
Swimsuit: HERE also love this one HERE and HERE/ Sunglasses: EARTHBOUND TRADING

Do you want to know how to do this super easy messy hair bun?
Watch my Messy Hair Bun video HERE.

Thank you all for stopping by and reading my blog! 
XOXO

No comments:

Popular Posts