Fabulous Torture: Casual Leopard/ Disney Dream Cruise Video

Monday, September 22, 2014

Casual Leopard/ Disney Dream Cruise Video

 Happy Monday! I finally got to finish The Family Vacation Video Vlog from our Disney Cruise to The Bahamas. It was a lot to cut and I still wanted to keep it like a memory video for our family, so it is a little longer (about 16min.) than my other videos. I hope you like it and if you do please give me a thumbs up and subscribe to my channel.

Now let's get to the outfit. This is how I usually dress on an everyday basis. This outfit is super casual and just perfect for any kind of day. I love to wear boyfriend denim with a simple t-shirt and funky shoes.


Outfit details: 
Denim: RAG&BONE similar/ Top: WETSEAL/ Boots: SHOPLATELY/ Ring: CHICO'S
Thank you all for stopping by and reading my blog! 

No comments:

Popular Posts