Fabulous Torture: Fall Makeup Featuring BareMinerals

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Fall Makeup Featuring BareMinerals

 Hello everyone!  Today I wanted to show you how I do my fall makeup. When it comes to fall I like gold,  burgundy kind of define look, but at the same time something you can wear on an everyday basis! 
Recently I've been obsessed with the liquid BareMinerals foundation. I've been using BareMinerals powder foundation for about 10 years, but lately I'm using the liquid form. 
I feel like bareMinerals is just the perfect Go-To makeup plus it lasts for around eight hours looking perfect without using a makeup setting spray. 
I hope you enjoy this makeup tutorial and if you do please give me a thumbs up. It would really mean a lot!






Product Used:
L'Oréal BB cream medium color
bareMinerals foundation Bare Sand 12
bareMinerals The Playlist palette - similar new version here
NYC Brow Kit 876 Brunette
Rimmed eyeliner
NYC 884 A Place in the Sun eyeliner
Maybelline eyeliner pen
Ardell 109 lashes
bareMinerals Blush
Maybelline Great Lash
CoverGirl concealer 340 light/medium
Lip liner 1000 kisses


  Thank you all soooo much for watching!

No comments:

Popular Posts