Fabulous Torture: Happy Visit Memories

Friday, October 10, 2014

Happy Visit Memories

In today's post I'm sharing pics of my sweet boy. Anayan recently turned 4, and I don't know where time has gone. Next year he's supposed to start school and I'm not sure if I want him to go or wait one more year. Right now I can be with him whenever I can, but if he starts school that will mean not to be with him Monday through Friday till school hours are over, and I'm not sure if I'm ready for that yet! Oh, I wish time would just stop!
Below are pictures of Anayan's first cleaning, and I must say he was such a trooper! He was kind of silly and hid under the blanket at first, then was laughing and saying it tickles, but over all he did a great job letting the dental hygienist do her job. He had his cleaning done at Gentle Breeze Family Dentistry in Santa Rosa Beach, Florida.
 Dr. Orr and her staff were really sweet and friendly, and made Anayan's first visit memorable!  We've played dentist at home every day since!
Thank you Gentle Breeze Family Dentistry for such an amazing experience!


Crete the look:
Bag: GUCCI also love this one and this one/ Top: similar in the widget below/ Pants: STRADIVARIUS/ Shoes: here/ Bracelets: EARTHBOUND TRADING/ Ring: ANJOLEE


No comments:

Popular Posts