Fabulous Torture: Metallic Trend

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Metallic Trend

I have never been a huge fan of jeans, but I'm always looking for leggings. Leggings feel comfortable and can go with anything from morning to night. I wasn't so sure about metallic, especially gold leggings, but once I put them on I had to have them. 
Metallic is a huge fall trend, so you don't have to feel like they should be worn around the Christmas tree only! 
XOXO








Outfit details:
Leggings: HM also love this one /Shirt: similar here /Boots: love this one, this one, this one and this one / Necklace: CHICO'S

Fall/Winter boots for you to shop! 

Chinese Laundry Fawn Black Leather Over the Knee Boots Bamboo Jagger 06A Black Buckled Knee High Boots Madden Girl Chrysler Black Over the Knee Boots Rider 24 Black Over the Knee Boots Report Signature Gwyn Black Over the Knee Boots Report Signature Geena Black Over the Knee Boots Seychelles Abroad Black Leather Over the Knee BootsChinese Laundry Fawn Bordeux Leather Over the Knee Boots Bootsy Columns Black Over the Knee Boots

Thank you all for stopping by and reading my blog! 

No comments:

Popular Posts