Fabulous Torture: Old and New Favorites

Thursday, October 30, 2014

Old and New Favorites

Good morning, everyone! How is your week going so far?
I'm staying busy, which I love!
This one, is yet another one of those outfits comprised entirely out of some of my old and new favorites!  The amazing leggings and top I'm wearing in today's post were a gift from my mom. Ever since I can remember, leggings are my fall and winter must have in my wardrobe, so I was super excited to get these!
What is your fall and winter must have in your closet?











Outfit details:
Top: white color here and pink here/ Leggings: Europe/ Shoes: similar here/ Skirt: similar here and here/ Bag: here/ Necklace: similar here and here/ Bracelet: similar here

Thank you all for stopping by and reading my blog! 

No comments:

Popular Posts