Fabulous Torture: Bethany Mota Sweater

Monday, November 17, 2014

Bethany Mota Sweater

Hi everyone!  A quick hello and I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! Here is few more pictures with my son from one of our fun filled days. That day I was filming another video for you guys and I really wanted to include Anayan in it. Anayan has become so much more comfortable with filming or just taking pictures.  A little over a year ago, when I first started this blog, he didn't want to have anything to do with it. Over the time he started to understand that he's on a website where he can always look back for some sweet memories. I love when I'm able to work with my boy! He's the best of best!!
Don't forget to enter the $50 gift card GIVEAWAY HERE!












Outfit details:
Sweater: +Bethany Mota - Bethany Mota via Aeropostale/ Necklace: LOTUS BOUTIQUE/ Skirt: FOREVER21/ Boots: similar here and here/ Bag: PRADA/ Sunglasses: D&G

Please click! A visit a day boosts my blog ranking at Top Mommy Blogs - The Best Mommy Blog Directory Ever!
Thank you all for stopping by and reading my blog! 

No comments:

Popular Posts