Fabulous Torture: Rainy Weekend

Monday, November 24, 2014

Rainy Weekend

It's Monday and I can't believe how fast this weekend flew by! It was a very rainy weekend here in Florida, and I was working the majority of the time. 
For the ones who live in Destin and have kids I'm sure you guys went to see the Christmas Tree lighting in a few different places. Unfortunately,  I didn't get to go, but my son went with my husband and mom. If you read my blog then you know that my mom has been here since the beginning of October and is about to leave this week. She is the best and we'll really miss her!  She is the biggest help for us, and Anayan is sad about her leaving already! I must also admit that her presence also has a positive feedback on our marriage, ha! My husband never wants her to leave and asks her every time to move in with us.
You know, when you have kids, full time job, blog, YouTube channel and holidays around the corner,  mom is exactly what you need sometimes! 




 



Outfit details:
Vest: CHICO'S, Shirt: CHICO'S, Boots: ALDO old, also love this one, Hat: EARTHBOUND TRADING/ Bag: CHARMING CHARLIE/ Leggings: similar here/ Earrings: CHICO'S

Thank you all for stopping by and reading my blog! 

Follow me on FACEBOOK/ INSTAGRAM/ PINTEREST/ TWITTER /YOUTUBE

No comments:

Popular Posts