Hello everyone! I hope you all had a great weekend. We went to see The Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus. I was surprised that Anayan actually enjoyed it and sat through the whole show. Growing up I went to the circus often, so my vision of the circus is a bit different. The Ringling Brothers Circus was only around 20% animals and the other 80% performers . I love animal acts, and in my opinion, it was a little disappointing for me and my hubby!
I know this sweater has been around here a lot, but if I had to pick a favorite sweater, this would be it! I love how cozy and fuzzy it feels!
I've teamed up with some amazing bloggers to bring you another great giveaway! This time one of you can win $700 cash via PayPal. Don't miss out on this great opportunity, and make sure to enter below through Rafflecopter! Good luck!
Pants: 7 FOR ALL MANKIND/ Sweater: AEROPOSTALE-Bethany Mota collection sold out- similar HERE, but below are similar options in the widget/ Shirt: H&M/ Necklace: LEXUS APOTHETIQUE/ Beanie: TOPSHOP similar here and here/ Sunglasses: D&G/ Shoes: GOJANE
Prize: $700 Cash (via Paypal)
Co-hosts: Jenn's Blah Blah Blog • Fit Familia • True Story Book Blog • Pretty Thrifty • Giveaway Fairy • Mae Amor • Peanut Butter and Whine • StushiGal Style • Deb Knows Best •Beauty in the Mess • Jade and Oak • Krystal's Kitsch • Finger Click Saver • JooJoo Azad ~ Free Bird • Stacy's Savings • Whimsy & Hope by Sarah Halstead • A Lily Love Affair • Luv Saving Money • Fashionably Lo • Hallways Are My Runways • Fabulous Torture
Giveaway organized by: Oh My Gosh Beck!
Rules: Use the Rafflecopter form to enter daily. Giveaway ends 2/16 and is open worldwide. Winner will be notified via email.
Are you a blogger who wants to participate in giveaways like these to grow your blog? Click here to find out how you can join a totally awesome group of bloggers!
Thank you all for stopping by and reading my blog!