Fabulous Torture: Mommy Blogger

Monday, January 12, 2015

Mommy Blogger

I just want to share these amazing photos of my gorgeous boy from his photo shoot! I signed him up for a model search competition, they liked him, and he ended up doing a photo shoot with them, and also tryout for upcoming fashion show!  If you follow me on Instagram you've probably seen the short clip of his tryout. He was sooo cute and really put his best effort into it. As a mom I'm soooo excited and proud! 

*Check out my mommy blogger page below by clicking on the brown mommy button! 








Anayan's pictures taken by TW5 Productions!



 Outfit details:
Boots: HERE/ Pants: HERE/ Sweater: HERE/ Bag: sold out from CHARMING CHARLIE/ Necklace: HERE

ANAYAN'S OUTFIT:
Vest: CARTER'S/ Shirt: CARTER'S/ Shoes: PUMA-also like this one and this one/ Pants: sold out

More high knee boots to shop!

*The winner of a $25 gift card to Charming Charlie is Marina Š.
Congratulations!

Thank you all for stopping by and reading my blog! 

No comments:

Popular Posts