Fabulous Torture: More Memories

Friday, January 30, 2015

More Memories

These pictures were taken on one of our casual days when Anayan and I went to the Air Force Armament Museum in Eglin. When it comes to parenting, I'm the mom who likes to take my kid everywhere and experience everything! We usually do some sort of activity on my days off and on weekends. Anayan is an outside kid and loves to go places. We are never home for the entire day. I feel like we can build more memories and really spend some quality time with each other, which is really important to me!
I love my little guy sooo much, the things he does and says are pretty amazing to hear and watch!  Sometimes, I'm amazed at the things that come out of his mouth because he's really clever for his age!
I'm sorry if I'm bragging to much about my sweetheart.  You all have a nice weekend and don't forget to check back on Sunday for another great giveaway!







Outfit details:
Top and Silver Ring: EARTHBOUND/ Pants: 7 FOR ALL MANKIND/ Shoes: WET SEAL-similar here and here/ Earrings: CHICO'S/ Red Ring: similar here

More quilted boots to shop:

Thank you all for stopping by and reading my blog! 

No comments:

Popular Posts