Fabulous Torture: Stay Active with Edginess

Monday, January 5, 2015

Stay Active with Edginess

Hello and happy Monday everyone! 2015 is in full swing. One of my resolutions was to stay active! I'm one of those who doesn't work out, and if I do, it only lasts for a few weeks, sometimes  months. Because I don't have the time to go to the gym, and my son loves to dance, my everyday workout is to dance with him for at least 20 minutes non-stop. We have been doing this, but it would be on and off lazy dancing. In 2015 I'm trying to 
incorporate aerobic, zumba, yoga and belly dancing into our dancing session. I have to say it's fun and a good way to kill time, and give you something healthy and active to do with your kids!

What was your 2015 resolution, and if it was working out what kind of work out you do?


I was wearing this outfit a couple weeks ago and posted pictures on Instagram, but totally forgot to make a post on it. I love this vest and it's currently on sale. I love the edginess of the sequence pockets! This vest could be a great element to any outfit.









Outfit details:
Vest: CHICO'S / Top: LULU'S / Pants: 7 FOR ALL MANKIND / Boots: ALDO-old, also love this one/ Hat: EARTHBOUND TRADING / Bag: CHARMING CHARLIE-also love this one
 Thank you all for stopping by and reading my blog! 

No comments:

Popular Posts