Fabulous Torture: EVEN GLOW SERUM - Antioxidant Treatment - Anti-Wrinkle-Natural & Organic - Repair & Renew

Sunday, February 15, 2015

EVEN GLOW SERUM - Antioxidant Treatment - Anti-Wrinkle-Natural & Organic - Repair & Renew

As many of you know I'm constantly exposed to the sun and my skin pays the price. Also, older you get the more concerned you get about wrinkles, fine lines and age spots. As I mentioned before, I'm always trying new products aging related. One of them is this Even Glow Serum from Valentia. This fabulous vitamin c serum is formulated to brighten, protect and even skin tone, reducing the appearance of aging! 
The secret of this serum are natural ingredients including Vit. C, Sea Buckthorn Oil, Rosehip Seed Oil, Green Tea, and our Botanical Hyaluronic Acid.
I love the smell of this serum, also how light it feels and how fast it's absorbed. This antioxidant serum is just amazing!
To find out more about this product follow the links below. 

If any of you like Miss Foxy they're giving $50 to spent in there store and also products worth $50. Enter the giveaway HERE! Good luck!


 


Thank you all for stopping by and reading my blog! 

No comments:

Popular Posts