Fabulous Torture: "They Made These Boots For Walking"

Monday, February 9, 2015

"They Made These Boots For Walking"

Hello my dear readers!  I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. It's been very warm, around 70 degrees here on the panhandel in Destin, and feels like spring already. I'm having spring fever and did a little shopping.
I'm also planning a vacation to go to see my family in the Czech Republic and a short trip to Italy with my little sweet boy. As I mentioned before in my blog he doesn't watch TV at all, so I'm a little terrified to fly about eighteen hours to Europe. I have no idea how we're going to handle such a long flight, so if you have any suggestions I would love to hear them!
As you can tell I can not stop wearing these leopard boots!  They're just the most comfortable shoes I have ever owned!




Outfit details:
Boots: PINKBASIS/Leather Pants: TOPSHOP/ Shirt: CHICO'S/ Jacket: similar here and here/ Necklace: EARTHBOUND/ Bag: CHARMING CHARLIE-Lady Two-Tone Lockbox Satchel

MORE LEOPARD BOOTIES TO SHOP!
Thank you all for stopping by and reading my blog! 

No comments:

Popular Posts