Fabulous Torture: Floral Crochet- SheInside

Thursday, March 5, 2015

Floral Crochet- SheInside

I'm so excited that March is here! In March is my birthday, and we're little closer to spring. I can't wait for the warm weather, pool and beach days! 
Today I'm excited to share with you The SheInside Company. SheInside.com is one of the online stores that provide the latest clothing in women's fashion from the high-streets of London,  Paris, Tokyo and New York at a favorable price. 
Below is a few pictures from past posts of me wearing a SheInside floral romper, white dress and pink top. I usually order their pieces one size bigger and they fit just fine! 
I love this floral crochet top from SheInside! I love the white floral design with a black seathrough element. This top is cute yet comfy, and also perfect for spring and summer.  Black and white pieces are timeless and easy to pair with anything! I wanted to keep this look classy, and paired it with plain black zipper denim and lace up heels. 
Notice how all my looks are rocking the blue bag!

Check out more SheInside  here: http://goo.gl/GVtypQ 







Outfit details:
Top: SHEINSIDE/ Pants: H&M-identical only $22.02 here/ Shoes: JUSTFAB/ Bag: CHARMING CHARLIE old/ Ring: CHICO'S sold out
Strappy Days Caged Lace-Up Heels BLACK Night Is Young Lace-Up Heels Snake Around Corset Lace-Up Heels Snake It Faux Leather Lace-Up Heels Get Laced Cut-Out Heels BLACK Fringe Science Strappy Heels BLACK Slits On Slits Faux Nubuck Heels BLACK Ikat Lattice Cut-Out Heels BLACKWHITE


Other SheInside looks below:





Thank you all for stopping by! 

Follow me on FACEBOOK/ INSTAGRAM/ PINTEREST/ TWITTER /YOUTUBE

No comments:

Popular Posts