Fabulous Torture: The Crab Trap Beach in Destin | Swimwear

Monday, March 23, 2015

The Crab Trap Beach in Destin | Swimwear

 Happy Monday to you all. I hope you had a fabulous weekend. I spent most of it at the beach with the ones who matters most, Anayan and my husband. We went to The Crab Trap beach in Destin. If you're ever consider visiting Destin or San Destin, the beaches, and the simplicity of life here is just beautiful! I'm really lucky to live here where it feels like paradise. The Crab Trap beach has a playground right in the front of their restaurant, so it's a perfect place for the kids. 

If you have any questions about Destin or San Destin, don't hesitate to shoot me an email fabuloustorture@gmail.com or ask in the comment section below.

I'm currently obsessed with one piece swimsuit. Check out my swimwear selection down below.






Pants: old, also love this one here, this one here and here/ Top: Forever21


My two love crushes!








Currently craving! (click the designer to see more swimwear)
My favorite swimsuit designers are: Nanette Lepore, Trina Turk, TopShop, Anthropologie and Mara Hoffman

DON'T MISS OUT! SAVE 89% OFF RAY BAN SUNGLASSES! ONLY 24 HOURS!


Thank you all for stopping by! 
Follow me on FACEBOOK/ INSTAGRAM/ PINTEREST/ TWITTER /YOUTUBE

No comments:

Popular Posts