Fabulous Torture: Vince Camuto Bag

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Vince Camuto Bag

I love to feel comfortable and look edgy at the same time. This outfit is an example of a perfect outfit for me. Before I had my son, I lived in heels before having to switch to something more comfortable, and now, since my son is getting a little easier to handle, I'm slowly getting back into a more edgy style again. 
I love, love colors! Colors make me feel happy, energetic, alive and younger. Haha, it's true, try to put on colorful pieces of clothing on a miserable day, and it will bring your mood to another ( feeling better) level!
I've had my eyes on this Vince Camuto bag, and when it finally went on sale I snatched it. I love Vince Camuto, but like any designer his stuff can be a little pricy, and for that reason it's great to keep an eye on his sales! Below is a few more of my favorite items from Vince Camuto.










Outfit details:
Bag: VINCE CAMUTO/ Heels: CHARLOTTE RUSSE/ Denim: RAG & BONE also love this one/ Shirt: CHICO'S old ( similar here and here )/ Sunglasses: ANN TAYLOR

VINCE CAMUTO SALE
Thank you all for stopping by! 
Follow me on FACEBOOK/ INSTAGRAM/ PINTEREST/ TWITTER /YOUTUBE

No comments:

Popular Posts