Fabulous Torture: DIY Fringe Skirt, Top - Coachella - Bohemian Style Inspired | ShopBop Sale

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

DIY Fringe Skirt, Top - Coachella - Bohemian Style Inspired | ShopBop Sale

A fringe t-shirt and skirt tutorial to add some bohemian flare to an everyday look!
I love DIY projects! In this video I'm showing you how you can easily give your plain t-shirt or skirt a little makeover. I was inspired by the music festival, Coachella- bohemian vibe! This DIY is perfect for a summer day,  beach day and coachella. I hope you'll enjoy this tutorial.

I would love to hear what type of videos you guys like to watch and which ones you would like me to do. I'm pretty much open to anything, but focusing on fashion, beauty and hair.

ShopBop 25% off sale! Use code "SPRING25" at checkout and get 25% off your entire order.

This limited time offer expires on April 9, 2015, at 11:59 PM PT

Happy shopping and have a wonderful Wednesday!

DIY this T-shirt and more with my video below!



Swimwear
Clothing
Bags | Sunglasses
Thank you all for stopping by!  

No comments:

Popular Posts