Fabulous Torture: Family Vacation

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Family Vacation

I'm sooo excited! As you're reading this post I'm probably landing in Prague. This time it's only my son and I visiting my family in the Czech Republic. We're going to spend some time there, and then we'll travel to Italy for a fun, relaxing vacation. If you follow me on Instagram then you know I packed a few swimsuits mainly for Italy as the weather in Czech Republic is not that warm yet.
I love Italy! As a child, my family would go there once or twice a month for a short family trip, and Italy became my second home. I love the lifestyle, people, food and of course the fashion! 
Follow me on Instagram for frequent updates of the trip. I'm starting to use Snapchat @fabuloustorture also, but I'm still in the learning process and I'm not sure how often I'll upload to it.
Love you all!






Outfit details: 
Skirt: CHARLOTTE RUSSE also love this one/ Top: old, similar here and here/ Shoes: TOPSHOP, similar here/ Bag: REBECCA MINKOFF/ Watch: CHARMING CHARLIE old

Thank you all for reading and following!  
Love you all!

No comments:

Popular Posts