Fabulous Torture: Mother's Day

Saturday, May 9, 2015

Mother's Day

Because Mother's Day is right around the corner, I've decided to post a couple photos from one of my favorite day with my son. We went to Akers of Strawberries. Anayan was sooo excited, as it was his first time, but unfortunately they were closed for not enough strawberries.  I let him pick two little strawberries just to make him happy. Look at his happy, sweet face!
As a loving mother I'll do anything for his face to light up, and make him extremely happy!!! 
Being a mom is the most difficult, challenging, but amazingly rewarding feeling! I love every second I have with my little man! 
To all amazing, loving, hard working mothers - HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY! 

P.S. Don't forget to tell your mom you love her! 
.






Outfit details:
Bag: MAVY SAVVY/ Top: FOREVER21/ Shorts: RALPH LAUREN, cheaper version HERE/ Shoes: similar HERE and HERE/ Sunglasses: ANN TAYLOR/ Bracelet: similar and on sale from REBECCA MINKOFF HERE 

Thank you all for stopping by and following!  Follow me on FACEBOOK/ INSTAGRAM/ PINTEREST/ TWITTER /YOUTUBE

No comments:

Popular Posts