Fabulous Torture: Upcoming Trip To Europe

Monday, May 11, 2015

Upcoming Trip To Europe

Last week was a really busy week for me. I'm trying to get everything done for my upcoming trip to Europe. I'll stay in Europe for five weeks, so I'll do everything I can to set up a few blog posts and a video ahead for you all. I'll try to post from Europe, but I'm not sure about the internet connection there, and I also want to take some time to just relax. I'm not sure how often I'll be able to blog there. 
Blogging is my passion and hobby, so I'll promise you I'll stay active on social media, especially Instagram. I love Instagram and I'm highly addicted to it! If you want to follow me on my adventure in Prague and Italy, click HERE @fabuloustorture

I wore this look to run errands around town one morning. I love this dress! It's different from anything I have in my wardrobe. I love the bow element on the back of this dress. And it is so comfortable!





Outfit details:
Dress: DAILYLOOK 
Shoes: TOMMY HILFIGER 
Necklace: EARTHBOUND TRADING 
Bag: MAVY SAVVY

Thank you for stopping by, reading and following! 
Follow me on FACEBOOK/ INSTAGRAM/ PINTEREST/ TWITTER /YOUTUBE

No comments:

Popular Posts