Fabulous Torture: Anayan's 5th Birthday Party

Monday, July 27, 2015

Anayan's 5th Birthday Party

 Happy Monday everyone! I hope you all had a nice weekend. If you follow me on Instagram or my private Facebook account, you'd know that it was Anayan's 5th Birthday. We did a small cake and gifts on Saturday at home with my husband, and had a birthday party on Sunday.
Anayan wanted to have his party at Wild Willy's Adventure Zone, so that's were we had it! The manager who was taking care of our party was super nice, and went above and beyond to make us happy. Wild Willy's is a fun place with inflatables, roller coaster, bungee jump trampoline, golf, 4D theater with cartoons for kids, and of course, an arcade. The kids had a blast.
I can't believe Anayan is 5 years old already. I feel like I just gave birth to him recently, but when I think about it he walks, talks, is potty trained, swims, rides a bike....then I realize he's about to go to school. Time just flies and we're getting older, haha. 
I love him sooo much and I'm glad I started this blog as it helps me to document it all, and keep it in one place!
I love you Anayan with all my heart! Happy 5th Birthday! !














Outfit details:
Dress: old, also like this one, and few in the widget below/ Ring: similar here and here/ Sandals: old, like this one/ Nail polish: here/ Bag: Tri-Color Lady Lockbox Satchel
Thank you so much for reading and following! 

No comments:

Popular Posts