Fabulous Torture: Beach Day Under $90

Friday, July 31, 2015

Beach Day Under $90

Today I would like to show you a couple pieces from Romwe. Romwe is an extremely cute online store with a huge selection of clothing. I've been shopping with them for some time, and have never had a problem. Everything usually fits great if you read there sizing chart before you order. This one time, I didn't review the chart when I was ordering this beautiful, colorful, one piece swimsuit. Swimsuit arrived, and I was sooo disappointed because it didn't fit me. I love it so much and wanted to fit, but it's large, and would fit a taller person, maybe even extra large. I ordered medium, as Romwe's stuff usually runs one size bigger, but not in this case. If you're considering to order this swimsuit I would definitely go over the sizing or recommendations to order a true size.
I paired a few pieces with a beautiful swimsuit I would like for a beach day. This entire "Beach Day" look is under $90. Shop by clicking the images.

Swimsuit: ROMWE
Bag: ROMWE
Sandals: ROMWE
Sunglasses: ROMWE
Coverup: ROMWE

Thank you so much for reading and following! 

No comments:

Popular Posts