Fabulous Torture: Flower Print Cover Up With An Everyday Look

Monday, July 13, 2015

Flower Print Cover Up With An Everyday Look

Hello everyone! How was your weekend? My was pretty fabulous! I spent the entire day on the beach with my son and some of our friends on Saturday. I had to go back to work on Sunday, and when I got home my son finally learned how to ride a bicycle without training wheels. I was shocked, my husband said it took him literally 5min. I mean, is it even possible? Did any of you have a similar experience like we did? A couple weeks ago he didn't like the bike at all, and didn't even want to ride it with the training wheels. All the sudden he rides like a pro! My husband only showed him and help him couple a of times when he wobbled, and he just picked it up! I probably sound like I'm brag about it, but yes, I'm bragging about it, haha! I tried to pushed him into it before, but he didn't even want to try it. I guess when they are ready, they are just ready!
Let's get to my outfit. This look is just a plain outfit we all wear on an everyday basis. White tank and denim shorts have been my everyday go-to. When you accessorize it with bright pieces, and an edgy cover up it changes the entire look. I'm obsessed with this flower print cover up! It could be worn with anything like a bathing suit, heels or sexy gladiators!







Outfit details:
Floral Dress: ZAFUL/ Shorts: SHOPBOP/ Tank: SPLENDID/ Sunglases: similar here/ Bag: MAVYSAVVY, also love this one/ Shoes: from Greece, but also love this one
Thank you so much for reading and following! 

No comments:

Popular Posts