Fabulous Torture: Gold Goddess

Thursday, July 2, 2015

Gold Goddess

As I have said many times, being a mom can sometimes be difficult to stay comfortable, and at the same time cute. I'm always looking for simple pieces with a little edge I can style for the day throughout the night. Accessories, shoes and a pop of color will change the entire look! I wore this look to a pool and later on to a Family Independence Day Celebration & Bike Parade.
I styled this cute, lace dress on the blog before, but still is one of my favorites as it is comfortable and cute! Unfortunately, this dress is sold out, but I've listed some cute ones I love below. 
Pairing this lace dress with some GoJane gladiators and gold accessories made me feel like a gold goddess that day, haha! 

 Don't forget to enter the Kate Spade giveaway on my Instagram @fabuloustorture! One winner will receive a Kate Spade, Madison Raleigh Drive, Elicia Handbag AND a Sweet Sparkly Necklace worth approx. $1000!







Outfit details:
Dress: CHARLOTTE RUSSE old (similar here)/
Ring-Bracelet: CHARLOTTE RUSSE also love this one/ Gold Bracelet: CHICO'S/ Hat: SWELL/ Gladiators: GOJANE/ Bag: MICHAEL KORS

SHOP THE LOOK:
Caged Arena Gladiator Sandals

Thank you for stopping by!


No comments:

Popular Posts