Fabulous Torture: Lace Details Make A Large Impact

Thursday, July 16, 2015

Lace Details Make A Large Impact

Happy Thursday everyone!  I'm so excited about the upcoming weekend. We're going canoeing with some of our friends, and for the first time taking our son. As I said, I'm excited, but also a little scared of alligators and poisonous snakes out there. I'll keep you posted of our little adventure on Instagram.
I love the simple, small lace details on the bottom of this dress, makes a large impact. This super comfortable white lace dress is literally one of my favorites right now. I wore it in my last "Summer Essentials" video, in case you would like to see it in action. 
Happy early weekend!







Outfit details:
Crochet Maxi Dress: ROMWE/ Shoes: BIRKENSTOCK- similar here, also love this one/ Hat: similar here/ Bag: REBECCA MINKOFF/ Nail Polish: OPI/ Bracelets: EARTHBOUND



Thank you so much for reading and following! 

No comments:

Popular Posts