Fabulous Torture: Natural Balance Foods - Nak'd

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Natural Balance Foods - Nak'd

I had the pleasure of trying Natural Balance Food, Nak'd, a couple days ago, and I wanted to share it with you guys because I am obsessed! What's Nak'd? Nak'd is healthy fruit and nut bars. These bars contain 100% natural ingredients, meaning there are no added sugars, syrups, or other bad ingredients. Completely wheat, dairy and gluten free. These bars are delicious and have an irresistible soft and chewy texture. Nak'd bars are a perfect snack between meals to keep you full and healthy. 
I packed Nak'd with me for a canoeing trip with my friends, and shared some with them. They all liked them!
You can order sampler pack of 13 bars for only $9.99 which is cheaper then a box of granola bars in Walmart.  If you like them, a pack of 18 healthy bars is $22.99. 
You can find out lots more about Natural Balance Foods right here, and enjoy your yummy snack!









Get your healthy snack here: Natural Balance Food, Nakd 

Outfit details:
Swimsuit: BETSY JOHNSON, similar here and here/ Hat: CHARMING CHARLIE

Thank you so much for reading and following! 

No comments:

Popular Posts