Fabulous Torture: Summer Essentials

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Summer Essentials

I love summer, so today I thought I'd show you what my summer essentials are! Please give me a thumbs up on this video and comment which summer essential is your favorite. 
Thank you all so much for watching! XO

1. Look - Maxi Dress Outfit Details:
Crochet Maxi Dress: ROMWE/ Shoes: BIRKENSTOCK- similar here, also love this one/ Hat: similar here/ Bag: REBECCA MINKOFF/ Nail Polish: OPI/ Bracelets: EARTHBOUND
2. Look - Lace Dress Outfit details:
Dress: CHARLOTTE RUSSE old (similar here)/
Ring-Bracelet: CHARLOTTE RUSSE also love this one/ Gold Bracelet: CHICO'S/ Hat: SWELL/ Gladiators: GOJANE/ Bag: MICHAEL KORS

SHOP THE LOOK:
Caged Arena Gladiator Sandals

3. Look - Flower Blue Cover Up Outfit Details:
Flower Dress: ZAFUL/ Shorts: SHOPBOP/ Tank: SPLENDID/ Sunglases: similar here/ Bag: MAVYSAVVY, also love this one/ Shoes: from Greece, but also love this one
4. Look - Trench Dress Outfit Details:
Dress: CHARLOTTE RUSSE/ Shoes: JUSTFAB: almost identical here and cheaper here/Bag: CHANEL: also like this one/ Ring-Bracelet: here
Follow me on 

No comments:

Popular Posts