Fabulous Torture: Trench Dress

Monday, July 6, 2015

Trench Dress

Hello everyone! I hope you all had a fabulous 4th of July weekend. We went to Crab Island during the day and had a great time on the inflatable obstacle course with our son. I felt like a child again. We got to jump, slide and wipe out. We didn't go to watch fireworks this year, instead watched a movie (While we're Young). The movie was ok, but most importantly we stayed at home, relaxed and didn't fight the traffic.
I was wearing this super comfortable trench dress on Sunday to do grocery and play with Anayan. I've been looking for a dress like this for a while. Trench dress, or coat, is a huge trend right now, and will continue throughout the fall. I love that you can wear it casually with some sandals for a BBQ, or pair it with heels for an office look or a night out.
Follow my blog with Bloglovin







Outfit details:
Dress: CHARLOTTE RUSSE/ Shoes: JUSTFAB: almost identical here and cheaper here/Bag: CHANEL: also like this one/ Ring-Bracelet: here

Follow me on 
FACEBOOK/ INSTAGRAM/ PINTEREST/ TWITTER /YOUTUBE

No comments:

Popular Posts