Fabulous Torture: Yoga With RBX

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Yoga With RBX

I'm getting back into shape! Since I've returned from Europe I have been kind of lazy and not motivated at all. I put on 10 lbs, and for me, that's a lot since I've never had a weight problem. When I was overseas, I ate a lot of unhealthy foods like fries and dumplings. Don't get me wrong, it was delicious! I was definitely enjoying all the fattening food, but it's about time to get back in shape! I used to love yoga, so I'm starting from the very beginning, with easy yoga poses to tone up a little.
I got new yoga leggings and I absolutely love them! These capri leggings  pull moisture away from the skin to keep the body dry! The humidity in Florida is sooo bad, even after yoga by the pool, my legs stay completely dry. RBX offers a 25% discount now through 7/31/15 and free shipping on orders over $50! 
Use this discount code Active25 to shop!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin









Outfit details:
Water bottle: TARGET/ Tank: TARGET/ Leggings: RBX
Thank you so much for reading and following! 

No comments:

Popular Posts