Fabulous Torture: Bell Sleeve Lace Dress

Monday, September 28, 2015

Bell Sleeve Lace Dress

Hello everyone! I hope you had a nice weekend! We went to Tampa for my husband's grandfather's 85th birthday. The entire family was there and papa had a great birthday! If you follow me on Snapchat (fabuloustorture) you may have seen a glinch from our weekend.
Anayan is still on antibiotics, and every time he takes them he acts like a possessed child. I want everyone to see how cute and sweet he is, but instead, he was a little devil, haha!
I was wearing this bell sleeve, lace dress for grandpa's party and got so many compliments on it. This dress is fabulous and comes with a lining inside, so it's not see-through. The best part about it is that this dress is only $24.99. I'm a small size, but ordered it in a medium size, FIY.
Happy week everyone!











Outfit details:
Dress: SHEIN/ Shoes: old, also like this one here and here/ Necklace: ROCKSBOX, use code andreabff328 to get the first month free/ Bag: REBECCA MINKOFF

  Follow me on

No comments:

Popular Posts