Fabulous Torture: Dresslink Wishlist

Monday, September 7, 2015

Dresslink Wishlist

Hello everyone! I hope you're having a great Labor Day. Today, I would like to tell you about a very reasonable, cute online store called Dresslink. I know some of us can't afford expensive clothing, but still want things that looks cute. Dresslink takes popular clothing and makes them at a cheaper price. I saw fashion celebrity like Olivia Palermo wearing them. Dresslink is located in Asia, so it can take a couple weeks to receive the item you order. Also, Asian clothes run one size smaller, so always order their cloths a size bigger.
Below is my wishlist from Dresslink.com and a couple of these items are on my way as a generous gift from them.  I can't wait to get them and tell you more about them,  the quality, sizing and other details you may like to know.  I watched a couple of great reviews on YouTube,  and I'm ready to experience it on my own.
Click the link or image below to shop my wishlist. All items are around $10 which is a great price in time for Labor Day!

PLAID COAT

FAUX FUR COAT

BODYCON DRESS

BLACK AND WHITE DRESS

CHIFFON BLOUSE

WHITE BLOUSE

FRINGE BAG
Check out more cute items on Dresslink here.



Follow me on  FACEBOOK/ INSTAGRAM/ PINTEREST/ TWITTER /YOUTUBE

No comments:

Popular Posts