Fabulous Torture: Fall Transition Outfit

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Fall Transition Outfit

I love embroidery dresses! Dresses makes getting dressed so easy. You don't have to think too much! This dress is literately perfect for fall! It is lined so it is not see through at all! It is only $22.99. I love easy, fall transition outfits like this! I wore this outfit all day yesterday to run errands. It was comfortable, and yet I still felt stylish and put together!








Outfit details and more I like to go with it: (click the image to shop)
Dress: SHEIN/ Jacket: OLD NAVY, almost identical here/ Shoes: TOMMY HILFIGER/ Bag: MAVYSAVVY $27.30/ Hat: NORDSTROM/ Glasses: CHANEL



White Sleeveless Tribal Embroidered Dress Navy Lapel Pockets Buttons Denim Crop Jacket Blue Long Sleeve Bleached Ripped Denim Jacket
Black Snakeskin Pattern Flats White Round Toe Zebra Flat Color-block Point Toe PU FlatsWhite Point Toe Rivet Flats  


Thank you all for stopping by!

No comments:

Popular Posts