Fabulous Torture: LBD Every Girl Needs

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

LBD Every Girl Needs

On days when you don't know what to wear, LBD is a life saver! There is nothing better than a little black dress! Imagine wearing a black dress with simple black shoes or flip-flops. I see people dressed like this everyday. Yes, it can look classy and elegant, but it also can look boring and unnoticed! 
To spice it up, add a statement piece of jewelry and shoes or a bag. You can also add a colorful belt, glasses or hat. How simple is that, just accessorize differently then you normally would, and I promise you you will get noticed!!
I simply paired this dress with lace-up flats and a statement necklace from Happiness Boutique. Fringe is a huge fashion trend this season and I've been a huge fan of it since I was a little girl, so I finished up this look with a Steve Madden backpack and colorful press-on nails!











Bag: STEVE MADDEN/ Dress: LULU'S/ Lace-Up Flats: MISSGUIDED/ Necklace: HAPPINESS BOUTIQUE/ Nails: imPress MANICURE
 Follow me on

No comments:

Popular Posts