Fabulous Torture: A Trip To New York

Thursday, October 22, 2015

A Trip To New York

During the fall and winter my wardrobe tends to change colors, because I love gray, brown, green olive, a little bit of black and of course, white. I always make an effort to keep my eyes out for brighter pieces, like shoes, to go with the dark pieces. These blue lace-up shoes are very soft and come in three different colors black, blue and snake print.
I'm so excited because I'm heading to New York this weekend for the Simply Stylist event. I have a lot to do today before I leave. Follow along on Instagram and Snapchat (fabuloustorture). If you're going to be in NY, shoot me a direct message on social media and maybe we could meet.












Outfit details:
Sweater: similar here and here/ Denim: similar here/ Shoes: MISSGUIDED/ Necklace: KENDRA SCOTT/ Top: DESTIN STARS/ Sunglasses: HERE
Thank you all for stopping by! Love you! XO

 Follow me on

No comments:

Popular Posts