Fabulous Torture: Alys Beach

Friday, October 9, 2015

Alys Beach

Hello everyone! On Wednesday was the kick off party of SWFW at Alys Shoppe at the beautiful Alys Beach. Can you believe that I've lived in Destin for 12 years and I've never been at Alys Beach. That place is amazingly beautiful! Everything is white and clean, and the architecture is just breathtaking! After visiting, I've decided to treat myself, and of course my family, for the entire weekend sometimes after I return from New York.
I was wearing this super soft, suede fringe dress to the party and snapped a few pictures on Instagram and Snapchat (fabuloustorture). Everyone and everything was just amazing! I'm glad I got to meet some super friendly people, especially the girls and the manager of Alys Shoppe!
I will also be attending SWFW on Friday, so stay tuned for more to come!












A few pics from Alys Shoppe party.



OUTFIT DETAILS:
Dress: BOOHOO/ Shoes: JUSTFUB- identical here/ Nails: imPRESS/ Bag: CHANEL,similar here/ Sunglasses: CHANEL
Thank you for stopping by! Love you! XO

 Follow me on

No comments:

Popular Posts