Fabulous Torture: Crochet Blouse | Monochrome Look

Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Crochet Blouse | Monochrome Look

Good morning and happy Tuesday everyone! Can't tell you how happy I am fall is finally here! Don't get me wrong, I love summer, but lately I'm feeling a bit over the heat and humidity!
I've developed quite a substantial addiction to long blouses. I love how comfy and flowy it is! And of course that delicate crochet detailing is just icing on the cake! You know me, I love crochet, lace and embroidery details! This particular crochet blouse adds a certain touch of girlishness which I enjoy very much!








Outfit Details:
  Blouse: HERE/ Denim: similar HERE/ Bag: similar HERE/ Statement Necklace: HERE/ Silver Ring: HERE/ Studded Heels: HERE and HERE

Thank you for stopping by! Love you! XO

 Follow me on

No comments:

Popular Posts