Fabulous Torture: Color Block

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Color Block

The weather has been a bit chilly lately, which is why I'm finally wearing my first coat this fall. I've been looking for a cute, also colorful coat for a while now, and from the moment I saw this one, I knew I finally found the one. This coat is warm, cozy and slightly oversized. I love the color block thing going on! 

P.S. Not sure if it's the same for you, but for me, SheIn sizes tend to be a bit unpredictable. Sometimes I have to go for a small or medium, and other times large seems to fit better. This coat for example, I choose medium because I actually like the slouchier fit. But I would say that this coat is true to size, but one size up would probably fit better over a chunky sweater. So, keep that in mind if you decide to get it!










Outfit details:
Coat: $33.98 SHEIN/Top: old, similar here, also like this one/ Denim: ASOS/ Studded Pumps: MILANOO/ Bag: STEVE MADDED/ Necklace: ROCKSBOX-use code ANDREABFF328 for your first month free jewelry/ ails: IMPRESS MANICURE/ Wood Watch: JORD

Shop the coat and wood watches by clicking the picture widget below!
Thank you all for stopping by! Love you! XO

 Follow me on
FACEBOOK/ INSTAGRAM/ PINTEREST/ TWITTER /YOUTUBE
SNAPCHAT #FABULOUSTORTURE

No comments:

Popular Posts