Fabulous Torture: Fringe Poncho

Saturday, November 28, 2015

Fringe Poncho

I hope you all had a wonderful & relaxing Thanskgiving day and a safe black Friday! Last night, I went to Toys "R" Us to do some Christmas shopping for Anayan. It was fun and not too crouded this time. If you follow me on Snapchat then you know what I got. I also went to Target and bought this sweater, these pj's and these socks, they're seriously so cute! 
When I returned home, I found out that this LV bag was missing. I literally had a hard atack, but luckily my bag was found by the store manager of Target here in Tampa, and I got all my stuff back!
I had ordered this oversized sweater before the trip and it was SO hard not to wear it, because it is SO cute, so I traveled in it to Tampa.  Seriously, this may be my favorite sweater this season! I love the fringe detailing along the sides!
Thank you so much for stopping by...xo!










Outfit details:
Top: FOREVER21/ Jeans: URBAN OUTFITTERS/ Sweater: SHEIN, in white color here/ Necklace: KENDRA SCOTT via ROCKSBOX- use code ANDREABFF328 for the first month free jewelry delivered to your house/ Quilted Boots: similar here and here/
Click the picture to shop:
Turtleneck Color-block Tassel Poncho

SALE!

The Black Friday SALE continues till Monday. Below are some of the best sales and my favorite I've seen! (Click the links or images to shop).

Topshop || Up to 50% Off Sitewide 
Nordstrom || some is 50% off 
Express || 50% off Sitewide 
Tory Burch || 30% Off Sitewide (see my picks below)
Ann Taylor || 50% Off Sitewide - use code CELEBRATE
Gap|| 50% Off Sitewide
Old Navy || 50% Off Sitewide



 Follow me on
FACEBOOK/ INSTAGRAM/ PINTEREST/ TWITTER /YOUTUBE
SNAPCHAT #FABULOUSTORTURE

No comments:

Popular Posts