Fabulous Torture: Dove

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Dove

With the crazy weather changing, so does my skincare product, but Dove is one products I've been using for as long as I can remember! I regularly use Dove's soap, body wash and Dove deodorant. I've tried a variety of Dove products, but my favorites are the cucumber-green tea and pomegranate scent.
My hands are allergic to liquid soap, so I have to stick with bar soap. With Dove my hands always feel moisturized and doesn't crack.
The body wash leaves my skin soft and hydrated just after the first use. I also love the lingering cucumber green tea scent this product leaves you with.
The #DrySpray antiperspirant is my absolute favorite. I tried it for the first time when I was visiting home and ran out of my usual deodorant, and I never went back! I love to stay dry all day especially in humid places like Florida. Dove #DrySpray will keep you dry with a refreshing scent all day!




PRODUCT I USE:
DOVE BODY WASH/ DOVE DRYSPRAY CUCUMBER ANTIPERSPIRANT, POMEGRENATE ANTIPERSPIRANT/ BAR SOAP
Thank you all for stopping by! Love you! XO

 Follow me on
FACEBOOK/ INSTAGRAM/ PINTEREST/ TWITTER /YOUTUBE
SNAPCHAT #FABULOUSTORTURE

No comments:

Popular Posts