Fabulous Torture: Fur Vest

Sunday, December 27, 2015

Fur Vest

I hope you all had a Merry Christmas! Anayan said this was the best Christmas ever! Santa got him everything he asked for, plus both grandmothers were with us this year. If you are following me on Snapchat #fabuloustorture and Instagram then you saw his favorite gift.
I always go overboard when it comes to my son! People say I spoil him tooooo much, but it's always worth it when I see his smiley face.

I love to wear fur around winter time! My husband hates it, but I think fur is a very stylish piece to have for the cooler months! This fur vest is an amazing piece with pockets, and right now it's on sale.













Outfit details:
Vest: CHICO'S/ Shirt: CHICO'S from last year-still available, cheaper version HERE/ Boots: old, similar HERE/ Pants: 7 FOR ALL MANKIND/ Bag: CHANEL from Italy/ Necklace-Bracelet: LOREN HOPE via  ROCKSBOX use code ANDREABFF328 for the first month free 


Thank you all for stopping by! Love you! XO

 Follow me on
FACEBOOK/ INSTAGRAM/ PINTEREST/ TWITTER /YOUTUBE
SNAPCHAT #FABULOUSTORTURE

No comments:

Popular Posts