Fabulous Torture: Gold For The Holiday

Monday, December 14, 2015

Gold For The Holiday

I love Holiday season, especially Christmas! Dressing up is definitely one of my favorite parts! 
Pants and top are my favorite thing! If I had to chose a simple, comfortable outfit for holiday parties, this would be it! Stylish combination of gold denim paired with fashionable top have an easy vibe without looking too simple!





Outfit details:
Top: HM, also like this one here and this one here/ Gold Denim: MACY'S, also like this one and this one, Bracelet: LOREN HOPE vis ROCKSBOX-use code ANDREABFF328 for the first month free jewelry/ Earrings: ROCKSBOX/ Pumps: almost identical here and in black here/ Bag: from Italy, you can shop amazing designer bags at TRENDLEE.com


 Thank you all for stopping by! Love you! XO 

 Follow me on
FACEBOOK/ INSTAGRAM/ PINTEREST/ TWITTER /YOUTUBE
SNAPCHAT #FABULOUSTORTURE



No comments:

Popular Posts