Fabulous Torture: Red Dress

Thursday, December 17, 2015

Red Dress

We went to the beach to take some Christmas pictures a couple weeks ago, but it was so windy we only ended up with these. I brought all kinds of Christmas decorations, when I tried to set it all up, it would fly away. I kept out the basket and this is what we got. After worrying how the pictures will turn out, I actually love them! Anayan is such a cutie and was amazing during the entire shoot!
This red dress is perfect for holiday season parties, lunch or even church! I also wore it as a skirt with a lace top over. It is a little pricey, but it's worth the buy!
Sorry for the overload of pictures, but I couldn't help to share!



















Outfit details:
Dress: ASOS, true to size/ Shoes: JUSTFAB, identical here, similar here/ Earrings: here/ My Dog Outfit: TARGET



Thank you all for stopping by! Love you! XO

 Follow me on
FACEBOOK/ INSTAGRAM/ PINTEREST/ TWITTER /YOUTUBE
SNAPCHAT #FABULOUSTORTURE

No comments:

Popular Posts