Fabulous Torture: Winter White

Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Winter White

I'very worn these jeans so much this past week...I just love how distress and comfortable they're! I also love this booties from GoJane. They come in three different colors black, brown and burgundy. Burgundy is a perfect color for winter and also brightens the look....of course I have the burgundy ones and they're only $26.14!

Don't forget to stop by my Instagram tomorrow. I'm going to have a fun holiday $1000 value giveaway for you guys!





Outfit details:
Top: old, love this one/ Jeans: AMERICAN EAGLE/ Necklace: ROCKSBOX use code fabuloustorturexoxo for your first month free/ Hat: NORDSTROM/ Scarf: MACY'S/ Shoes: GOJANE/ Bag: LOUIS VUITTON/ Buckle Ring: MACY'S 
Zipping Around Faux Suede Booties REDZipping Around Faux Suede Booties BLACK
Zipping Around Faux Suede Booties TAUPE
Thank you all for stopping by! Love you! XO 

 Follow me on
FACEBOOK/ INSTAGRAM/ PINTEREST/ TWITTER /YOUTUBE
SNAPCHAT #FABULOUSTORTURE



No comments:

Popular Posts