Fabulous Torture: Quilted Hooded Jacket

Monday, January 11, 2016

Quilted Hooded Jacket

It's officially freezing on the Panhandle in Destin, Florida. I don't know how long it's going to last, but definitely will last this entire week. When it comes to cold, I don't really care about any fashion rules! The one and only, for me, is to stay warm! A quilted hooded jacket will definitely do the trick. 
Burgundy has been a fall and winter color for a while, and I must say I can't be more comfortable than in a pair of skinny jeans like these and a warm quilted jacket (options in the widget).
Have a happy week and stay warm!





Outfit details:
Jeans: TOPSHOP, also love these Boots: similar here and here / Jacket: REPLAY, similar in the widget below/ Fringe Backpack: STEVE MADDEN/ Beanie: NORDSTROM 

Thank you for stopping by! 

No comments:

Popular Posts