Fabulous Torture: Rainbow In The Rain

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Rainbow In The Rain

I took these pictures a few weeks ago when it was raining nonstop. My son loves to play in the rain, so we decided to go under the Destin bridge so he could run and splash in the water with his rainy boots and new umbrella he got for Christmas.
Of course we snapped a few pictures, but this time I'm wearing a lot of old, but comfortable pieces from my closet. I've linked very similar options down below.










Outfit details:
Leggings: NORDSTROM/ Umbrella: TARGET, similar here/ Skirt: similar here/ Blazer: similar here and here/ Top: FOREVER21/ BOOTS: similar here and here/ Jewelry:  ROCKSBOX use code fabuloustorturexoxo at check out


Thank you all for stopping by! Love you! XO

 Follow me on
FACEBOOK/ INSTAGRAM/ PINTEREST/ TWITTER /YOUTUBE
SNAPCHAT #FABULOUSTORTURE

No comments:

Popular Posts