Fabulous Torture: Beautiful Weekend

Monday, February 22, 2016

Beautiful Weekend

Last weekend was beautiful and felt like spring. If you follow me on Snapchat {FABULOUSTORTURE} you saw how I spent it. We took Anayan to the beach and Wild Willy's for some fun on the roller-coaster and bungee-jump trampoline. Afterwards, we went to the Track to ride go-carts, a nice lunch at Rockin Tacos on the Bardwalk. We had a busy, but fun and relaxing weekend!
I'm obsessed with this embroidery shirt from Chico's. You have seen it on me a few times, but seriously I live in this shirt! The fabric is very light, which makes it perfect for warmer weather. 









Our lunch at Rocking Tacos. Love the ocean view!

Outfit details:
Shirt: CHICO'S/ Skirt: Willow & Clay/ Shoes: MISSGUIDED/ Watch: MICHAEL KORS/ Bag: LOUIS VUITTON/ Ring: CHARMING CHARLIE 



Thank you for stopping by
Follow me on FACEBOOK/ INSTAGRAM/ PINTEREST/ TWITTER /YOUTUBE
SNAPCHAT #FABULOUSTORTURE

No comments:

Popular Posts