Fabulous Torture: Fringe For Fun

Friday, February 19, 2016

Fringe For Fun

Hello dear followers! I just would like to start this post by saying that I have no idea what happened to my text in my previous post. I posted it on Wednesday with full text and it all disappeared yesterday, so I just reposted the outfit without the text. It is wierd, but it is the second time it has happened and I have no idea why?
Anyway, this dress is a perfect transition from winter to spring. It is suede with fringe off the sleeves,  so you know it must be one of my favorites!
I also wanted to share some big news with you. I'm taking some time off work, wanting to focus on blogging and YouTube only, and I would really appreciate your support on my social media, especially my YouTube channel and Instagram!
Have a wonderful weekend! For any question and video request, email fabuloustorture@gmail.com 
Thank you for your long support! Love you all! Xoxo




Outfit details:
Dress: almost identical HERE and HERE / Boots: HERE, cheaper version HERE/ Clutch: identical HERE 


Thank you all for stopping by! Love you! XO 

 Follow me on
FACEBOOK/ INSTAGRAM/ PINTEREST/ TWITTER /YOUTUBE
SNAPCHAT #FABULOUSTORTURE

No comments:

Popular Posts